Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Edward.....Bella...Jacob...Edward!!!

Sorry for my sudden absence. I had no intentions of creating a blog and then bailing!  But my life got crazy all of the sudden. A few things happened. First of all, Twilight.   I took the advice of nearly all of my friends and started reading  the Twilight saga. I felt like I just opened a can of pringles.  I popped and I couldn't stop. Everything about the books drew me in and I found myself asking my son, J. " Would you like to watch some tv?", Just so I could read my books. It was a fun couple of weeks and I fell in love with them. Namely, Edward. Hahaha, sigh.  But as a whole,  I love all of the characters, just as if they were real. I think in a couple short weeks, I became a Twi-hard. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment