Ok. The real thrill here is to see if I can create a blog post before the baby wakes up from his nap. That's right, I said baby and nap. After a painful journey that you can find in my older posts, I was blessed with another sweet little baby boy. Born February 3rd, 2011. The house has been busy since!
Having two kids is a different world compared to one child. I have two sweet little faces to kiss, two sets of eyes to gaze into, two little voices giggling and sometimes yes, even crying. It is still, the world that I so much enjoy and find myself happier than I could ever imagine. I am beyond thrilled to watch both of my boys, as they grow up and into little men. Seasons will pass, years will give way to more years and my memory of the daily same ole same ole will fade but I will eternally remember the time that my world was forever changed, all by a curly headed 9lb. 8 oz, dimpled chinned baby boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment